Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas

You know what I love about Christmas?

There's a little ceramic jar in my house that my wife fills with M&M's for me, just because she loves me. And today, she came home from food shopping and had bought some port wine cheese spread and was excited to tell me that she got it for me, because she loves me.

It may not seem like much, but this is the time of year that we seem to find a few extra reasons and creative way to love each other.

My wife is a dynamic, wonderfuly smart, nuturing, hysterically funny person, and my goodness I think she's just gorgeous. Though she has little interest in the things that interest me (comics, movies, music, etc) she still seems to delight in just me. It boggles my mind.

You know what I love about Christmas?

Experiencing it with her.

No comments: